Thursday, March 22, 2012

Kareena Kapoor should marry Shahid Kapoor, not Saif Ali Khan

Rakhi Sawant, who conducted a Swayamwar to find a groom for herself but later dumped the guy like a hot potato, is now giving marriage tips to none other than Kareena Kapoor!

Read what she said at the Radio Mirchi Awards 2012: “I love Kareena and I am really happy that Kareena will get readymade kids. No, Kareena! You deserve a better husband! You deserve Shahid Khan.” The reporters then corrected her and told her that he is Shahid Kapoor.

Rakhi said: “Khan, Kapoor, they’re the same na… I am saying it from the very first day that Shahid Kapoor is the best! He is a bachelor and she (Kareena) is a spinster! You know, I like Saif, but his kids are so old!”

Rakhi Sawant apparently has one more reason to be upset with Kareena Kapoor! Rakhi said: “I didn’t like the fact that Kareena said that she doesn’t like the tag of an item girl; then why did she do an item number.

“She’s my favourite actress, I love her! But why doesn’t she like being called an item girl? Even Aishwarya Rai, who is the best actress ever in Bollywood, has done item numbers, even Kareena is doing them, so she (Kareena) should understand.”

No comments:

Post a Comment